How to Mass Unfollow Users On Instagram
Social networking sites, like Instagram, allow sharing of photos and videos. This particular social networking site socializes by sharing pictures of any form, and to be honest, keeping track of everybody’s activities in your profile is quite a headache. Instagram does not have any in-built mass unfollowing system, and that is another headache that quite a few users have to face. But luckily, some apps provide you with the ability to do just that.
How to Mass Unfollow Users On Instagram:
Instagram is available on both Android and iOS. No matter which device you use, certain apps have been developed for the sole purpose of mass unfollowing people. One such app is InstaClean. This is a great app, and you can find it in the App Store, and for Android, you need to download the Apk of the app. Well, here are a few steps that you need to follow to get this app.
How to Mass Unfollow Users on Instagram (Android):
Using InstaClean for Android is very easy and simple. Just follow the steps provided below, and that would be all.
- Download the Apk of InstaClean and install it by following the steps accordingly.
- After the download and installation are over, you need to log in to your Instagram through this app.
- After the successful login, you to view the list of friends or your following personalities.
- Go to the top left corner, and you will find a Tick sign. Tap on that for the dialogue box unfollow the selected mass.
Now, that is how to can use this app to unfollow people on your website with ease. Now, let’s move on to the steps that you need to follow in the case of an iOS device.
How to Mass Unfollow Users on Instagram (iOS):
You do not have to put much effort into understanding the mentioned procedure. Just have a mere glance, and it will be clear to you.
- First of all, Download and Install the app from the provided link.
- After the installation of the app, you need to open it and log in to your Instagram account.
- Now you will be able to see the profile pictures of all the users on your friend list. Tap on those pictures that you want to unfollow.
- Go to the left corner of the screen, and there you will be able to spot a tick sign. Tap on that.
- Tapping on it will direct you to a dialogue box that asks for confirmation on unfollowing the selected mass.
- Tap the unfollow option to get it done
Unfollowing the tapped mass will leave your Instagram profile with few users or no users to be unfollowed. But that does not mean that your account will get deactivated. You can use your account just the way you used it before.
Instagram is one of the most used social media platforms and just like other social media platforms it comes with its fair share of issues. So we hope that these will be of help to you,