How To Log Off Google Play Store
We all are quite aware of what Google Play Store is and we also know that for using Google Play Store, we need to log in using our Gmail Accounts. But do you know how to lof off Google Play Store? Well, that is something which most people are not aware of! So, how does one do that? Well, you don’t have to stretch your head over that, I have a few solutions for that down below.
Steps To Log Off Google Play Store:
Here, I have listed some of the best ways by following which you will be able to log off Google Play Store. Just follow the steps and that would be all.
The steps mentioned here are very easy to follow through and by following this method your data or contacts won’t get deleted.
- First of all, you need to go to the Settings on your Android Phone.
- There you need to search for the Accounts option and accordingly tap on it.
- There you will able to spot the Google option and tap on that. Then on the right-hand corner of the screen, you will be able to see Three Dots. Tap on that again.
- You will find a drop-down menu and in that, you will be able to spot a Remove Account option. Tap on that and with that, you will be signed out of Google Play Store.
And that it. Now, you will be able to sign in with another Google account. Now, let’s move on to the next solution.
This method is way simpler than the first method and here you just have to download and app and this will help you to log off Google Play Store.
- First of all, you are required to download and Install the Logout App. This app is available on Google Play Store and can be downloaded for free.
- After the installation of the app, you need to run the app and there you need to tap on Logout All Accounts option.
- This will logout you of all accounts expect WhatsApp and Viber, as this app doesn’t support these apps.
So, this is another method that you can use to get yourself logged off Google Play Store. Now, check the last and final solution to this issue.
Well, this should only be used when there is no Remove Account option. This generally doesn’t occur but if it does happen then the only option that you have with yourself is the Factory Reset Option. If you don’t know how to do that then just follow the steps provided below.
- The first thing that you need to do is Switch Off your phone. But before that, you are required to check what combination of keys you need to press tp boot your device into recovery mode. To know that just Google your “*Devices Name* Recovery Mode.”
- Now, a boot loader screen will appear and you have to use the Volume Up Button to highlight recovery and the Power Button to select it.
- After that, the device will go into recovery mode and after that use, the Volume Down button to go to the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option. And use the Power button to select the option.
- Now, select Yes, and all your user data will be erased and after that select Reboot System and that would be all.
So, these are the steps that you can take to log off Google Play Store. As you can see, all the steps are quite easy and all you have to do is follow the steps accordingly. Hopefully, this has been of help to you.